- The title of this article begins with a capital letter due to technical restrictions. The correct title is rancid milk.
|User Name||rancid milk|
|User Level||-2: Banned|
Short GameFAQs History
Registering 6/26/01 immediately upon viewing a flame war, rancid milk made his way to GameFAQs. His boards of choice were Current Events and Music: Punk, as well as a variety of secret boards such as Porky's and Gothik. Allying with FBI Porker and TRC, rancid would continously troll and hack users from the Grand Theft Auto 3 Social Board, all while making the occasional GG Allin Topic on Punk, thus infuriating its userbase. rancid milk stumbled upon GameFAQs Hell and GameFAQs Refuge and registered under the alias "pH" and observed quietly only lurking.
Occurring around August of 2002, rancid milk was banned for telling a moderator to go to "East Bumfuck". He immediately registered more and more accounts, never making suicide posts, but simply insulting anyone he felt "begged for it". He began stacking up banned accounts. rancid milk was slowly becoming an alpha user on Outboards, manipulating everyone from the administration from the KoS users of Outboards eventually gaining modship there. It was on Outboards that word got out of Darth Maul's online teenage girlfriend from another country was hacked. During this incident, known as the spyrothedragon hacking incident, TRC, FBI Porker, mazter ace, and rancid milk were all put on KoS for their alleged involvement. As rancid milk was KoS, he would go undercover for the next year after resigning his mod position at Outboards due to Outbreakorn's increasing jewish behavior.
rancid milk was KoS from whitefyre, Outboards, and GameFAQs and decided to not only hack accounts from those boards, but use the GFH exploit to attack carbon copy boards made from such users as Cait Sith Cat and JunkieVegeta. rancid milk had a number of allies and was held in very high regard in the KoS community. rancid milk would postal nemesis a board with Executioner, socially engineer a spinoff admin with BigRedMachine, or assist trojaning promanant GameFAQs members with XThe UnknownX. rancid milk was the jack of all trades who victimized and tortured the hell out of users wherever he pleased. Virtually every hacking during this time was attributed to rancid milk, even if he had nothing to do with it.
rancid milk was on a name KoS at the time he started Darkside Legion, however it was widely known that the user, HHH RULES, willingly gave up his account to him. The moderators were powerless to take action as rancid milk on HHH RULES never truly said he was rancid milk, but everyone knew. The account was suspended 11 seperate times before it was banned due to a BigRedMachine troll on Message Board Help after the ratting incident. Darkside Legion was paid for by EvilPrimate, however rancid milk was the leader and the administrator in control of the database and had say over everything going on. rancid milk used his networking skills to bring a wide variety of new KoS users together such as troahbarton, immortal ace, and iamhddnsmwhr, forming a community of pure black hats who worked together to wreak havoc. Password lists were a common topic at its peak and "Darkside Legion" became a banned word on GameFAQs, the only spinoff to be banned at the time. The moderators were highly threatened by DSL, seen when GalFord was hacked by duckduckduck. CJayC immediately responded with legal action against rancid milk. rancid milk remained defiant until EvilPrimate pulled the plug. rancid milk immediately hacked his AIM accounts and destroyed the database in retaliation.
After Darkside Legion fell, rancid milk began college and became increasingly disenchanted with GameFAQs. He changed his online persona, used a different AIM account and began trolling elsewhere on the internet with other groups such as the GNAA and ANUS. rancid milk took the new alias "Hando" and began to solely attack others on the IRC client, myspace/xanga/livejournal, and other leftist websites. Hando now associates with BRM, LAF, and XTUX in XTUX's private IRC server.
- Longest KoS user in the history of GameFAQs. Quite possibly the only user permanantly banned from the site.
- At peak activity could summon CJayC on AIM with a mere topic.
- Was personally given a system notification by CJayC asking him to "Behave yourself this time around :)".
- 150+ seperate bans. Not counting axes or hacked accounts.
- Holds record for having the most seperate suspensions on a single account before having it banned (11)
- Discovered troahbarton, Ace, Phillballer, IHSW, shooter, and pickle into KoS Krew.
- Peak karma: 190, eventually account was banned with 130 karma.
- rancid milk obtained the very first offical KoS List by socially engineering bastard knight on AIM using SPENCERNAMAN'S AIM account.
- rancid milk has been KoS 4 seperate times and is currently a class 2 KoS.
- rancid milk still remains very close with BRM, and XTUX.
- CJayC approached rancid milk (and TRC) to be an informant, to essentially report on KoS users and rat them out.
- rancid milk was a moderator on Outboards, Paradoxicity, and Mediarchive.
- Has been in a Level 52 moderator account