User talk:Demi Zenith
- Can you possibly change the name of Nonstop Gaming to become Nonstop Gaming-General, as that is the true evolution of NGG, thus Nonstop Gaming-Social is more of a side board thus we don't need to shorten the name here just to include both as the official successors on NGG.--Super Japans Top3 01:40, 22 August 2007 (EDT)
- Ah, thanks. I knew there was a step or two missing in there. ^_^ --Ryajinor 06:40, 12 Sep 2005 (PDT)
- I'd answer, but I'm not Drunky. :( --Vgg91 (talk • contribs) 19:44, 13 April 2007 (EDT)
- Got to go thoough every edit. Never known when someone might snap and vandalize. <_< FOr all I know you could have posteded Goatse on his page. :o --Vgg91 (talk • contribs) 19:48, 13 April 2007 (EDT)
- <__< What are you implying!? :O --Vgg91 (talk • contribs) 19:56, 13 April 2007 (EDT)
- I think he figured us out VGG >_> Check your messages on MBHS Blitz, and you also have access to board 51 on MBHS now. --Drunky 22:01, 13 April 2007 (EDT)
- Well, our <3 couldn't remian a secret forever... ;| --Vgg91 (talk • contribs) 22:24, 13 April 2007 (EDT)
- Hmm. Least he doesn't deny he is an idiot. --Vgg91 (talk • contribs) 19:51, 24 May 2007 (EDT)
About my "advertizement" in the SSBB article.
I'm a member of the SSBB board, and I was trying to reach out to other members of the board. You see, I was a victim of the MOJO!! incident, which you can read about in the article. If this is unnacceptable, even as an invisible comment, fine, but I just wanted to offer some explanation. MMH 02:15, 1 January 2008 (EST)
It was my first user edit! and this is my first Wiki account!
- cries* - Crazy
Hello--Ricky Williams 03:39, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
- You just make friends everywhere, don't you? >_> --Drunky 12:31, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry it took so long. Internet troubles. Registration is disabled again. --Drunky 02:22, 10 July 2009 (UTC)